At Threads we actively encourage and support independent craftsmanship. Our ethics are steadfast and shine through every aspect of our business values.
- We do not support illegal labour which sadly is still rife in our industry.
- We offer equal pay regardless of sex.
- We do not outsource our manufacturing.
- We recycle as much as we possibly can and partner with Watford Recycling Arts Project who take all of our scrap fabrics, spot and cross paper and inner tubes.
- We buy local, fair trade and FSC wherever possible.
- We believe in 'Made in England' and strive to build skills and employment.